Date of Birth: 11/18/1992
Hometown: Olympia, Washington
Events: Men’s 10m Air, 50m Three-Position & Prone Rifle
Lowe got his start at the Capital City Rifle & Pistol Club, where he grew up by watching and emmulating the club's best marksmen. Now a Specialist in the U.S. Army Marksmanship Unit (USAMU), Lowe is a talented shooter with a strong work ethic and capabilities in all three rifle disciplines. He demonstrated as much in 2014 by winning a U.S. Championship medal in all three events. Dan says the three words that best describe him are: adaptive, resourceful and persistent. When he's not shooting, he likes to spend his time sailing and being on the water.
Earned a spot on the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team by finishing second at the Olympic Team Trials for Airgun.
Best Jr. Advice: "Don't ever think that you can't be as great as anyone on the podium. They started out in the same place you are."
- 2016 Olympian
- 2015 National Championships, Bronze Medalist (Air)
- 2014 Winter Airgun, Silver Medalist
- 2014 National Championships, Silver Medalist (Prone)
- 2014 National Championships, Bronze Medalist (Air)
- 2014 National Championships, Bronze Medalist (Three-Position)
- 2013 National Championships, Bronze Medalist (Prone)
- 2012 3P Air National Champion