Date of Birth: 03/08/1994
Hometown: Richmond, Virginia
Event(s): Three-Position Rifle
In Fall 2015, Hannah will be entering her senior year as a rifle shooter on the all women's Texas Christian University Rifle Team. The sport phsychology major's emergence on the National Team and 2015 Pan American Games Team stemmed from a great performance at the 2015 Rifle Selection Match, which included her shooting a 591, one off the pace of the world record.
Hannah is also adept in the pistol discipline as a four-time state champion in air pistol. Her brother, Josh, is a rifle shooter for Ohio State University. Got her start in the sport following her dad to the range and didn't want the boys to beat her.
- 2015 Pan American Games, 5th Place (Three-Position)
- 2015 Rifle Selection Match Champion (Three-Position)
- Fourth Place (Junior), 2014 National Championships (Three-Position)
- Fourth Place (Junior) 2013 National Championships (Three-Position)
- Fifth Place, 2013 NCAA Rifle Championships (Air Rifle)
- Bronze Medalist, 2012 National Junior Olympic Championships
- 2012 American Legion National Champion (Air Rifle)