Date of Birth: 08/15/86
Hometown: Boerne, Texas/Verdi, Nev.
Events: Women’s 10m Air Rifle, Women’s 50m Rifle Three Position
Meghann is a graduate of the University of Nevada and currently attending the University of Virginia School of Law. Meghann began shooting a BB gun with her father when she was a 5-year-old and eventually progressed to .22 rifles. She joined the rifle team in high school and hasn't looked back. Meghann listens to country, rock, alternative and pop. She lists dessert, any dessert, as her favorite food. Meghann is an avid reader and enjoys exercise, especially any outdoor activity. She also likes to garden, but is often too busy with law school and training for other pursuits.
- 2011 Pan American Games, 4th Place
- 2011 National Championship, Gold Medalist
- 2010 Championships of the Americas, 4th Place
- 2010 World Championship, 8th Place
- 2010 National Championship, Bronze Medalist
- 2009 National Championship, 4th Place
- 2009 Rocky Mountain Championship, Bronze Medalist
- 2008 National Championship, Bronze Medalist
- 2005 National Junior Olympic Championships, Silver Medalist