Date of Birth: 6/23/73
Hometown: Rome, New York
Events: R2 ( Women's10m Air Rifle Standing SH) and R3(Mixed 10m Air Rifle Prone SH1)
Delano, a member of the Paralympic National Team, secured a quota for the 2016 Paralympic Games during the last possible opportunity - the 2015 IPC Shooting World Cup in Fort Benning, Georgia. She also picked up the first medal of her career in a Paralympic Games event when she won bronze in the R2 event.
Delano was born with Spina Bifida and began target shooting six years ago. Within two years she was competing at the international level, and just two years ago was invited to be a resident athlete at the Olympic Training Center. She was also an alternate for the Wheelchair Curling Team for the 2010 Paralympic Games in Vancouver, Canada.
- 2016 Paralympian
- 2016 Paralympic Games Quota Winner
- 2016 IPC World Cup Bangkok (Thailand), 8th Place (R2)
- 2015 IPC Shooting World Cup USA - R2 (Women's 10m Air Rifle Standing SH1), Bronze Medalist
- 2014 IPC Shooting World Championship - Falling Target, 4th Place
- 2013 IPC Shooting World Cup Great Britain - R2 (Women's 10m Air Rifle Standing SH1), 5th Place
- 2014 IPC Shooting World Cup Poland - Falling Target, Gold Medalist