USA Shooting is authorized by the International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF) and the United States Olympic Committee to host national and international matches. USA Shooting can also sanction matches for regional and local competitions.
Authorized shooting matches outside of the USA Shooting national or international calendar are sanctioned by the competitions division for Member Clubs. These matches include regional zone competitions, Junior Olympic programs and more.
Apply for a local match by clicking here.
Need help applying for a match, entering scores, etc.? Click here for instructions.
2013 USAS Event Listing is Now Available!
The 2013 Regional Application is now available by clicking here. Please note that the Zone Program has been permanetly discontinued.
*2013 applications are now being accepted. They are due by February 15, 2013. Please send completed applications to email@example.com*
Leagues Make a Comeback
USA Shooting is reintroducing shooting leagues! Leagues are a great opportunity to compete on a regular basis in your region and build local competition. Leagues must consist of at least three matches and no more than twelve. League matches can rotate host locations, as long as each is recognized as a USA Shooting Club. Competitors must be individual members of USA Shooting and pay a one-time fee of $6 to compete in the league.
Here are the basics:
- Clubs interested in hosting a league must download and complete the sanction form (see link below).
- Leagues can only be one event (i.e., prone rifle league or free pistol league)
- Mail in a one time administrative fee of $10.00, along with the completed forms. Once a sanction certificate is issued for the league, we will advertise the league on the website.
- Membership applications and league fees are due after the first match is held.
- Scores must be mailed in within two weeks of each match.
- Leagues will not use the online system, all information will be manual until further notice.
For more information please contact the USA Shooting Competitions division at 719-866-4670.
Sanction a League
Is your club already associated with USA Shooting?
To access club information, sanction matches or register a team for an upcoming competition, the club administrator can log on to his or her membership account.
Want to become a member club of USA Shooting?
Make your club an official USA Shooting Member Club today. Click here to be redirected to the membership section where you can learn more about the benefits of being associated with USA Shooting. Join today!
Take part in events in your region!
Athletes who compete in matches at USA Shooting Member Clubs can have their scores used to determine their national ranking. Shooters can learn about matches in their area or learn more about local clubs by visiting our calendar or club map.